"life is nothing without love..love is nothing without you.."

Monday, February 7, 2011

if only i have a beautiful voice.

i just wish i have beautiful voice. so that i can be a singer. and be the next winner at AJL? or maybe just to show off to people how beautiful my voice is. and put it on YouTube where everybody will listen to me singing and compliment me and give me good comments. or even maybe i will be invited by Ellen DeGeneres herself to be on her show! because she was so mesmerized by my voice and she will sign me to be under her record label "eleveneleven"? like Greyson Chance.


Sigh. If only I have a beautiful voice.....


While patiently waiting for my beautiful voice to develop, listen to this....



or maybe...



I want to be like them. Have a beautiful voice to sing. and to show off ;)

Enjoy.

4 comments: