"life is nothing without love..love is nothing without you.."

Sunday, October 31, 2010

one thing about me.

i don't know if u know this..
but just to inform...


i'm a person who will always FORGIVE but NEVER FORGET.
so i might be all smiling and happy while i'm with you...but deep down, those scars won't go away. it will always be there and it will never heal.
sometimes, you will hear me starting to 'mengungkit' all of the things you've done to me before. all i can say is, just bear with me. i might hurt you by doing that but to me, it means i'm in the healing process. *karma is a bitch, isn't it?*


lesson to be learned here: don't hurt me if you don't want to be hurt. my way might be different than yours, but you'll feel the hurt that i felt. *still do actually* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment