"life is nothing without love..love is nothing without you.."

Friday, February 19, 2010

blah blah blah...

i talk a lot. i admit. but that doesnt mean that im a talkative. im a quiet person. trust me. i am (a quiet person).
what i mean is i always talk abt my family situation to my friends. i know it's not a good idea to do that but...
here's the situation:
im a first child with two younger brothers and IM NOT CLOSED to any of them. that is my problem.

my friends always tell me to try to get closed to my family but i cant.
i dunno why but i just cant. i've tried but i just cant open up myself to them. i dont hug my family members like i always do with my friends. it feels weird. i know i shudnt feel weird about it because they are my family. we share the same blood! but i just cant. i am more comfortable like this. comfortable being left alone at home..eating in front of the tv whenever i feel like it without waiting for everybody..stay in my room as long as i want..but as long i know that they are nearby..im ok.

and because of that..i always turn to my friends and bf whenever i feel stress with my family's situation..i know some people prefer to keep it within themselves but i need to talk to someone! beaches and fiffy are the victims..sorry guys but i love u guys soo much :)

i love my family.i love them to death but i guess my relationship with them are better off like this. we are all comfortable with how we are communicating right now. so i guess..it's alright right?

No comments:

Post a Comment