"life is nothing without love..love is nothing without you.."

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Happy 1st Anniversary :)



Today is the day!
Happy 1st Anniversary sayang!!!
I love you so so much!!
Do you know how much i love you?
I love you MORE than you love me ;)

We've been through a lot of ups and downs..
and we survived all of it..
who would have thought right?
whenever i'm down..
you'll be there to cheer me up..
u were always there for me since the very beginning and i'm very grateful for that..
you have never failed to make me happy and i thanked you for that..
I hope and pray that this relationship will last..
i know it will because you love me no matter what right? ;)
I LOVE YOU FIFFY!!!

i don't regret my decision of accepting you to be my bf..
i'm glad i said "yes" that very night..(after so many "NOs" right?haha)
I LOVE YOU and i dedicate this song to you..
;)



p/s:i know the song is sang by a guy for a girl but just pretend that it is from a girl to a guy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment