"life is nothing without love..love is nothing without you.."

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

scared.

went to cairex this morning..
and guess what?
i am soo freaking out right now..
i am soo scared and nervous right now..

there was a talk on knowing yourself, your strengths and weaknesses, your mission and vision, branding yourself, interviews, knowledge, CV..(and the list goes on)

do you know how freaking out am i right now??
i don't even know what are my strengths and weaknesses!(actually i know my weaknesses..and it is A LOT!)
i don't even know what i want to be in the future!
i don't even know what is my brand!
my mission and vision? DON'T ASK! 
oh..and my english?TERRIBLE! (name je amek TESL, tapi english hancur jugak!)


OMG! OMG! OMG!
i'm scared..i'm going to grad soon (hopefully, insyallah) and i still don't know what i am going to do in the future.
i can't even see myself in 5 years from now!
OMG! OMG! THIS IS SERIOUS!
i'm scared!

5 years ago, people asked me "what do you want to be after you have finished your studies?" and my answer: "i don't know" or "x pk lg"


If you ask me the same question NOW, i'll answer the same thing to you.


i'm scared.



No comments:

Post a Comment