"life is nothing without love..love is nothing without you.."

Thursday, March 18, 2010

wake up call.

while i was at pakli just now with my kekaseh, tatie and ella..
someone called me..
i assumed it must be someone who had dialed a wrong number because that usually happens..
but suddenly..

me: hello
mistery caller: hello, may i speak to nadia?
me: sorry, who is this?
mistery called: madam nazeera
me: sorry, who?
mistery caller: madam nazeera..

wahahahaha..terkejut berok! the mistery caller was my supervisor AE!!

madam nazeera: are you still my supervisee? (Sentap!)
me: err..yes.
madam: oh you are still my supervisee. how come you did not come and see me?

u don't need to know the rest of my conversation..
basically she asked me to come and see her soon or i have to extend..i have one month left!
scary merry ok??
jantung berdebar-debar yg nervous n takut gile..hahaha
i think it is time for me to start my AE..
i mean if i could do it during my practicum, why not now right? 
so nadia, lets do i ur AE..

*but nk tido dulu bley?*wahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment