"life is nothing without love..love is nothing without you.."

Monday, June 21, 2010

CUT.



Listen to this song..and understand it..and feel it..

"I'm not a stranger
No, I am yours
With crippled anger
and tears that still drip sore


A fragile frame aged
With misery
And when our hearts meet
I know you see


Chorus:
I do not want to be afraid
I do not want to die inside
just to breathe in
I'm tired of feeling so numb
Relief exists I find it when I am cut


I may seem crazy
or painfully shy
and these scars wouldn't be so hidden
If you would just look me in the eye


I feel alone here and cold here
Though I don't want to die
But the only anesthetic that makes me feel
Anything kills me inside


*Chorus*
Pain
I am not alone
I am not alone


I am not a stranger
No, I am yours
With crippled anger
And tears that still drip sore


*Chorus* "



No comments:

Post a Comment