"life is nothing without love..love is nothing without you.."

Saturday, June 19, 2010

update!

i know i have not been updating my blog since god knows when..huhu..i have been busy..(as if!haha)..
let me update u to what i have been up to since last month..here it goes:

1. May 2010 : worked my ass of to finish my AE and i did it!!! pheww!
                     : did my final exam yang macam haram!huhu

2. May - June 2010 - worked with tazree to promote Wall's at primary schools with my beloved fiffy and tatie
*paddle pop..paddle po.."

3. June 2010 - went to tioman with fiffy,tatie,ella,azri,liyana,izza and ejam..*it was fun!!!*

*we stayed at sun beach resort..fiffy tukang amek gmbr*

*in the room with the bimbos*

*at the jeti waiting for the ferry*

*bbq nite!*

               - lepak with Izza at Starbucks KLCC and NZ...
               - went to TrueSpa with Izza *free back massage!hehe*
               - lepak with my kesayangan aka fiffy *love*

*baru balik dating!*
              
And right now, i am still menganggur..huhu..to my friends yang dah start keje..congrates! :)

that is all bebeh!

peace!

2 comments:

  1. omg cam migraine gila conversation kita kat nz tuh!!! hahahahahha but it was good! should do it again!! love u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..yeah..up until i can still remember our conversation tuh..hehe..love u too babe :)

    ReplyDelete