"life is nothing without love..love is nothing without you.."

Thursday, July 29, 2010

i hate needles.


yes. i hate needles (or syringe as people always called it). i hate the process of taking the blood. especially my blood. i can feel the needle punctured into my skin. i can feel the blood is being sucked away. it is the longest a few seconds in the doctor's room. i just hate needles.
*i dont like needles*

as everyone knows, i have a problem with my hair. i have a very thin hair and from afar, it looks like i'm getting bald. and i am only 23 years old. i've been having this problem since i was in form 3. i've tried all kinds of tonics and hair serums and shampoos that says it will help to make hair grow and stronger. but, nothing works, yet. so my mom found out about this one clinic at ampang and suggested me to go there and try. guess what? they use needles! 

the procedures are: they take my blood (not a little, but as much as a size of a syringe), and then the nurses mix my blood with something (a medicine or serum..i guess) and then they use the syringe to suck it and then they "poke" it on my head. (can i say "poke"? they don't really punctured the needles into my head, just like "poking" it on my head so that there will be a "ruang" so that the my head will absorb the medicine..i think)

i have 5 treatments and i just did 2. i have another 3 to go. i hope by the time i am done with my last treatment, there is some progress with my hair growth. it better be worth the pain with the needles.

p/s: i can't imagine people who wants to do botox! can you imagine the needles that will be punctured into your face?? S-C-A-R-Y!

No comments:

Post a Comment