"life is nothing without love..love is nothing without you.."

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

shopping!

went to Bandung with Nina and her sister and her mom 3 days ago and may i say, i shopped till' i dropped!haha
nina and her sister had to 'blanje' me "so yummy" (a.k.a tutti frutti) because my cash was not enough..
i brought about Rp 1.9 mil and i spent Rp 1 mil on my first day at Bandung..can you imagine?haha
Rp 1 mil is about rm400..gahahahaha...
but if you wanna spend rm400 here, in malaysia, how many shirts or pants or blouses can you buy?
but at bandung...it's different bebeh!
i had fun going there..because i can shop like craaazy!!
i can't do that if my mom was there..huhu

thanks ma for paying the trip for me to go to bandung!
thanks mak lily (nina's mom), nina and aisyah (nina's sis) for 'blanje' me and 'bawak' i shoppink!hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment