"life is nothing without love..love is nothing without you.."

Friday, September 3, 2010

just a dream


Lyrics:

Chorus:
I was thinking about her
I'm thinking about me
I'm thinking about us
Where we gonna be

Open my eyes
And it was only just a dream
So i travel back
Down that road
Will she come back
No one knows and
I realize, it was only just a dream

I was at the top
Now its like im in the basement
 Number 1 spot
Now she's finding a replacement 
i swear now i cant take it
Knowing somebody's got my baby

Now you wait around,
Baby i can't think
I shoulda put it down 
shoulda got that ring
 cause i can still feel it in the air
See your pretty face
Run my fingers
Through her hair

My Love
My Life
My Shorty
My Wife
She left me
Im tight
Cause i knew
That it just
Aint right

Chorus

And i be ridin
And i swear i see
Your face and every time
 i try to get my usher on 
but i cant let it burn
And i just hope that
she notice she the only one i yearn for
No more sooner will
i Learn

Didn't give
 her all my love 
i guess now i got my payback
Now im in the club
Thinking all about my Baby 

Hey she was so easy to love
But wait, i guess that love wasnt enough
im goin through it
 every time that im alone
Now im wishing she would
Just pick up the phone
But she made a decision
That she wanted to move on
Cause i was wrong

Chorus

If you ever loved somebody
Put your hands up (2x)
And now they're gone and you
wish you could give them
everything
(2x)
Chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment