"life is nothing without love..love is nothing without you.."

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

oh no!

as most of you know, i have finished my studies like 3 months ago and i am now jobless. but right now, i don't want to talk about that.


i have just realized that my English is getting worse! can you imagine, after 5 years of being in the faculty of education and took TESL as my course, now i have difficulties to speak English fluently?? it's not that i was fluent in speaking English before, but i know i can speak better than i am right now. i am now also confused with my grammar. *horror*


i think i really need to educate myself again! okay, i am now more determined than ever to choose teaching as my profession because i think that will help me to learn my English again. i can teach people and at the same time, i can teach myself right? but, who wants an English teacher like me? a person who thinks that her English is getting worse? *horror* (but, i think i will just take whatever job that is being offered to me right now since i am penny-less)


come to think of it, the reason my English is getting worse is because i hardly communicate in English with anybody that i know of. i speak 'rojak' with my family as well as with my friends. back when i was in uni, i had to speak English in class or whenever i met my lecturers or supervisor. now, i only speak English when i go for interviews. and boy, i struggled hard to find words! i mean, it's like i don't know what happen to my vocabulary. even right now, i am still struggling to find the right words to describe what is happening to me right now. i am also not sure if my writing is grammatically correct or not right now. (well, i kinda like always have a problem with that and i am not proud of it) but this is getting worse! and i am scared!


okay nadia, starting from today, i need to read more English books and newspaper. i also need to speak English more (starting with my parents). i've stopped reading since i did not get any new books to read. i hardly read the newspaper because i would rather watch tv or online. i think i know why i am still jobless. my English sucks.


it's time for me to learn English again!


p/s: sorry if my grammar sucks. please correct me.

No comments:

Post a Comment