"life is nothing without love..love is nothing without you.."

Sunday, December 12, 2010

still adjusting.

just to say, i miss my old life. i still can't accept that i am no longer a student. and my convocation last 2 weeks proved it all.







don't get me wrong, i am so thankful that i got to graduate with my friends. but, it also means that i am no longer a student. i won't have the chance to live the life like i had before. everybody is busy with their work and they live all over the place. it will not be easy to meet everybody like it used to. 

but anyway, to my friends, hope you all have a wonderful time at your new place i.e workplace :) i truly, deeply miss you guys.


1 comment:

  1. lamenye tak blog~ hey dun worry~ nnt smbg master nnt jadi la student balik~ :P

    ReplyDelete