"life is nothing without love..love is nothing without you.."

Sunday, December 26, 2010

i need luck!

i am no longer working at TRUEVENTUS. to be honest, i am so relieved but sad at the same time. i think i miss some of my colleagues there. *sigh* but i never would have thought that i would survive 3 months working there. *clap clap*


i thought i could enjoy my 'holiday' 'till next year, but i can't. i need to find a job A.S.A.P. because i need to pay my credit card bills. i just realised that, i did not spend it on shopping, but more on my TOUCH 'N' GO. weird. 


but anyway, tomorrow i'll be having a mock teaching at RAFFLES INSTITUTE and i am freaking nervous! i haven't done this for quite some time! i'm hoping for the best. i hope i got it. if not, i might spend my next year feeling miserable and sad because i have no job. haha.


well, wish me good luck!
i am definitely going to need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment