"life is nothing without love..love is nothing without you.."

Sunday, January 31, 2010

[ASS]ignments!!!

Have you ever been in a situation where you dont have to do any assignments or do quizzes for six months straight and suddenly..after those 6 memorable months passed by,you have an assignment to do and you feel lost and blur on how to do it?

Well, that is what i'm feeling right now. Somehow i think this assignment is not that hard to do but my brain just can't register it yet. It's like there's a question that always popped up in my head "what the hell is assignment?" or "what the hell is this?"

Not only that..even when i go to any of my classes, i'll be like "huh?" or "what the hell is she talking about?" or "i miss whoa willow and practicum"..

*sigh*

I miss the old times where you don't have to think about assignments.
I miss the part where all i have to worry about was my LPs and my students. *i miss them!*
I miss the part where everyday and every morning i have to wake up early to settle whatever that was needed to settle for willow with my fellow friends.

Those were the days.
I feel old. Old as in "im in part 8 now..SENIOR YEAR". No more fooling around like crazy kids like me and my friends were used to.

I've always thought part 8 was a long way to go..but guess what?it didnt feel that long..it feels like just yesterday i was talking about it when i was in i-dont-remember-which-part-i-was that time.

whoa!i think i need to stop. i actually wanted to talk abt "i hate assignments"..haha..melalut gile aku..gahaha...

time to do assignment bebeh!

update:still facebook-ing (not in the mood lagik!)

update 2:after hours of facebook-ing..finally...1 page is done..2 pages more to go! good luck!

update 3:after hours and hours..finally i've done my assignment..BUT..it is a cincai-boncai work..need to edit it tomorrow..so damn sleepy..need to sleep...zzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment