"life is nothing without love..love is nothing without you.."

Sunday, January 17, 2010

the year of 2010...

Every year i wished things to be different. But the only problem that i have is that i didnt try to do anything to make things different. Just wished it away,hoping that it will come true. *sigh*

I need to make things different this year and this time i mean it.

  1. try to NOT TINGGAL SOLAT.
  2. try my best NOT TO BE A PROCRASTINATOR.
  3. try my best to BERJIMAT.
  4. DIET.
  5. be a good daughter and sister.
  6. be a good girlfriend and friend.

When i wrote the word "try", it means that i need to have an effort to do it..not just sitting there and thinking "if i try.."

that's all for now..

btw,this is my first time writing a blog for my own sake..not assignments..ngee

No comments:

Post a Comment