"life is nothing without love..love is nothing without you.."

Saturday, January 30, 2010

$$$ makes the world go round.


I do believe in that phrase.

"Money makes the world go round"

It is so absolutely true!
I mean..world peace can be achieved if everybody in this whole world are rich!
There will be no debts (NO ah long!) and everybody will mind their own business since they have lots and lots of money to spend.
I dont know...
But if i have lotsa money (tatie's version of saying it) i know i will be happy..
I know THEY will be happy...
I'll buy THEIR sorrows away so that THEY will be happy always...
Money can buy happiness and sometimes (depends on the situation that you are in) i do believe it does buy happiness.

ok..im repeating my points here.

anyway..i just wanna say that i NEED lotsa money PRONTO.
it'll make my day and their's too!
trust me.

p/s: Dear God,please help me.If you hear me, please answer my prayer. amin.

p/s/s: I do have a personal reason for this entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment