"life is nothing without love..love is nothing without you.."

Friday, April 30, 2010

T-T

i went back home with izza today and it was jammed everywhere!
even though it was already 10pm..
maybe because today is friday..
so maybe everybody is embracing the weekend? who knows..
we were also kinda like 'sesat' on the way to izza's..hehe
arrived home around 1130pm..
thank god my parents are not home!
but..i can't use the internet!
i don't know what the hell is wrong with my laptop internet's setting..

the internet is so slow at my shah alam's house and i cannot use the internet at my KL's house.. 
bengang x?
it pisses me off because i really need it to do my assignments!
can u imagine that i still have assignments to do even though i have finished my final paper? *sigh*

not to mention i have to do amendments for my AE.. *double sigh*
i have to use my brother's pc...
benci! benci! benci!



No comments:

Post a Comment