"life is nothing without love..love is nothing without you.."

Friday, April 30, 2010

thinking about the future~

i have just finished my one and only paper for this last semester of my degree year..
i have been a student in UiTM Shah Alam for 5 years already and now, this is the end.. (i hope)
i am sad to leave but i hope that i wont have to repeat any subjects..
i want to graduate.
but,
i have not finished all of my assignments and my AE yet..
but i have been asked by so many people about my future..
and i am so scared..
i am not sure if i am ready to face the real world..
all this time i was avoiding myself from thinking about my future..
about what am i going to do after i grad..do i want to continue my study?if yes, where? what course do i want to take?
or..
what kind of job do i want to get? not a teacher, that is for sure. i cant teach! my english sucks! how can i be teacher if i cant teach and my english sucks right??
my mom wants me to work at a bank..i strongly refuse to do so because i dont want to work in a bank..i dont know why but i dont feel like working in the same environment as my mom..huhu..choosy and picky..i know..
but if i am so desperate for a job..i guess i will have to just accept it..no choice.. *sigh*
and then i get a message from my mom telling me to do my CV A.S.A.P..
i havent finished my assignments and my AE and now i have to think of my CV? stress!!
my mom wants me to try a shot at media prima..i think i prefer that rather than working at a bank..huhu
but to be honest..
i feel like i just wanna stay home and just do whatever i want..
how i wish i am related to sultan brunei..
i'll be rich and i dont need to work because money just flows in!huhu


a girl can always dream right?

No comments:

Post a Comment