"life is nothing without love..love is nothing without you.."

Friday, August 20, 2010

balik kampung!

since this year we are going to celebrate raya here (kl), so my dad wants us to break fast at JB at least once with his siblings. trust me, going to JB is not what me and my brother are looking forward to. we kinda like the outsiders there because we don't have cousins that near  our age. it is either they are older or super younger. i used to be closed with them when i was younger but i don't know what had happened which makes me feel awkward when i am with them. but no worries, we'll be gone for only 2 days and 1 night and i really hope time will fly fast. 


tomorrow will be my mom's birthday, so we are going to celebrate it at JB. this is the first time we celebrate it outside KL. usually, we will celebrate it by having dinner at a restaurant (mom's choice) and then we will buy cake before we go home. it is just a small celebration. but tomorrow will be different. different place, different crowd and different type of food. maybe it will not be that bad. who knows right?


but before we go to JB, my youngest brother Jemir is going to do his Mykad. he has been asking my dad to do it for a few months already and tomorrow is the day. and guess what? Emir and I are going to renew our Mykad! yeay!!! we are soo looking forward for that!do you wanna know why?my picture in my current Mykad right now is super hideous!i am ashamed of myself!i am ashamed to show it to people. so tomorrow, i have the chance to redeem myself by making sure that my picture for my Mykad will be better. hehe..cant wait!


p/s: currently waiting for fiffy to come for sahur :)

No comments:

Post a Comment