"life is nothing without love..love is nothing without you.."

Monday, August 16, 2010

tak sangka.

i went for cimb interview last friday and i think it went well.
except that they thought i am good at doing sales.
well, i think i have to just wait for them to call me to see if they are going to hire me or not.


last night, after 'berbuka' with my friends at flamming steamboat, i arrived home about 11 something. *kesas pun jam ok!*
and then, i went online and besides facebook-ing *since that is what all i do lately* i was also looking for a job through jobstreet.com and i realised that a company has replied my resume and wants me to go to interview this wednesday! at KEPONG!


i never knew the company was at KEPONG
the company's name was confidential but i just sent my resume because the position is for event executive/coordinator *sounds cool kan?* and i certainly did not expect that i will be called for an interview!
now i am super nervous!i don't even know how to get there!i guess tomorrow i have to drive around so that i wont get lost on wednesday.


wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment