"life is nothing without love..love is nothing without you.."

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

i don't like it.

i never liked you.
i don't like it when you talk.
i don't like it when you sit beside me.
i don't like it when you think you are funny.
i don't like it when you act like you are innocent when you are not.
i don't like it when you think you are better than me.
i don't like it when you wear my clothes.
i don't like it when you talk on the phone.
i don't like it when you sleep.
i don't like it when you cook.
i don't like it when you bring your friends home.
i don't like it when you laugh.
i don't like it when you bring a child to my room and my parents' room.
i don't like it when you watch the television.
i don't like it when you listen to the radio.
i don't like it when you are in the car with me.
i don't like it when i have to drive you somewhere.
i don't like it when you are trying to make a conversation with me.
i don't like it when you talk about me to my parents.
i don't like it when you ask for my help.
i don't like it when you pretend to be concerned about me.
i don't like it when you scold my brothers.

to sum it up, i DON'T like YOU at all. the WHOLE YOU. in fact, i might starting to HATE you. thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment