"life is nothing without love..love is nothing without you.."

Sunday, January 2, 2011

happy happy new year!

I hope it is not too late for me to wish everyone happy new year.


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! HOPE THAT ALL OF YOU WILL HAVE A GOOD YEAR THIS YEAR! :)


How did you guys celebrate your new year?


Well, as for me, I watched "Hantu Kak Limah Balik Rumah" with my friends (fiffy, tatie, fira, azri, acad, moja and chip) at Melaka Parade. yerp, we went all the way to Melaka just to celebrate our new year by watching movie. and I fell asleep! it's not that the movie was not funny, in fact i managed to watched the first 30minutes and it was funny. but i can't help myself to fall asleep. i was very tired due to our journey from KL-Melaka and then we did some other stuffs for that one whole day! just to inform, the movie was at 12.05am on the 1st January of 2011. so yeah, we literally celebrated our new year in the cinema.


And the very next morning, which is on the 1st January of 2011, we went to 'IN and IKKI's wedding at JB. we ate a lot because we were hungry! we did not have our breakfast before we left Melaka. plus, the food was superb! delicious! yummy! and 'IN was so beautiful that day. 


*taken from 'in's album*

Hopefully you guys will live happily ever after. amin. :)

And my hope for this new year is : hopefully this year will bring me lots of luck and money! ;)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! HAPPY 2011!!

No comments:

Post a Comment