"life is nothing without love..love is nothing without you.."

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I cried.

I cried and I cried and I prayed. 
Hoping that my life will be better. Hoping that I will have a better future. Hoping that I will be able to go through all the obstacles.
But somehow, I feel like I am destined to be a failure.
No matter how hard I try to climb up, I will always fall down.
I envy those who succeeds in everything.
Especially those whom I think are not worthy. Yes, I'm a little bit upset here. 
But maybe, just maybe, this is the way that God is trying to tell me to work harder. 
Maybe He wants to test me.
Or maybe He is punishing me for all the sins that I have done.

I cried and I cried and I prayed.
Hoping that all of this will go away.
Hoping that all of this is just a dream. 
Hoping to wake up tomorrow with a good news.

2 comments: