"life is nothing without love..love is nothing without you.."

Saturday, June 11, 2011

If i could turn back time...

I keep saying to myself, "there's no use of crying over spilt milk". But, it is not helping. I keep crying over the past. I keep thinking about past. I keep dreaming about the past. I want to be in the past. I want to be able to redo all the things that I've done and undo all the mistakes that I've made. 

I want to live my life with no regrets but unfortunately, I have plenty. I keep trying to pretend that it will all be alright. But every night before I sleep, I know it will never be alright. I keep trying to fix it but all i do is making it worse. I keep forcing myself to move forward, but all I want to do is move backwards and be in the past. Change the past. Live the past. 

My life is full of regrets and I just don't know how to deal with them. I don't know how to make my life better. I don't know how to make me feel better. All i know is, if i'm able to change the past, i might get to live like how i want it to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment