"life is nothing without love..love is nothing without you.."

Thursday, January 6, 2011

life as a student :)

I'm a UM student now! And Tatie is my classmate! WEEEEE! And today was our first day class. And we were late. haha. We got lost because we did not know where our class was. The class was okay. The lecturer was okay. 


I have just one question, though. Why do we have to learn "Research in Edu"? 


That is one of my 3 subjects this semester. And that was my first subject for today. Tomorrow 2 other subjects will be introduced. I hope tomorrow's class will be better. And I hope that we won't get lost looking for our classes tomorrow. I hope we will not be late to class tomorrow. *gehehe*


And I think, Amcorp Mall will be the new place for me and Tatie to hang out after this. Wanna join us there? ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment