"life is nothing without love..love is nothing without you.."

Saturday, January 8, 2011

my day :)

Went to Sunway Pyramid with Fiffy and we played the Archery. It was fun and i like it! But my left arm is soar. That thing is heavy! But might gonna play it again soon. hehe. 


*do i look like a pro? ;p*

*fiffy is showing off his muscle :p*

Later, we went to Summit to watch movie since there was a lot of people at Pyramid. Plus, the tix at Summit is much cheaper and the movie hall is much bigger and comfortable. Summit has GSC and Pyramid has TGV. Go figure. We didn't know what movie to watch, so we decided to watch "Season of the Witch". 


At first, I thought this movie was going to be boring and stupid. But it turned out to be totally not boring. It was actually quite okay. It was totally not like what I had expected. I like it. hehe.

But while we were at the Summit waiting for the movie to start, we did a little massage. haha. We paid rm5 for 15minutes on a massage chair. Yeah, takde keje. haha.

*the chair is so comfortable..*

*fiffy was feeling sleepy*

Then we had our dinner at "Candle light" Section 17, Shah Alam. yeah, I like the "sup cendawan", and I was craving for it for months! Next stop, Tom Yam Hassan. I think I miss Shah Alam's food.

Well, I know my day was not as great as anybody else, but I had fun. Hope you had fun too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment