"life is nothing without love..love is nothing without you.."

Sunday, January 30, 2011

when it rains.

when it rains,
it's cold, gloomy and calm.
it makes you want to stay in bed the whole day.
it makes you want to hide under the blanket and never want to see the sun shines again.
to some, the rain washes away their sorrows, pain and worries.
it's like a blessing from Him.
they call it Hujan Rahmat.
and to some, it reminds them of their sorrows, pain and worries.
it brings back all their bad memories, their sadness.
they call it bad news.


but for me,
it makes me want to lie in my bed for the whole day and think of nothing.
it makes me want to hide under the blanket not wanting to see the sun shines.
it feels like a peaceful day.


but when actually it makes me feel like i am trapped in my own room.
it makes me feel lazy.
it makes me feel gloomy inside.
i do want to see the sun shines.
but maybe not today.
today, just let it rains.





No comments:

Post a Comment