"life is nothing without love..love is nothing without you.."

Thursday, February 3, 2011

am i?

okay, my mom suddenly said to me that "nama NADIA memang pemalas". o...k.... 


okay, first of all, I'm not a lazy bone. Yes, I procrastinate. But who doesn't?
I know I can't cook. I don't really help at the kitchen area. But does that count as a lazy bone? I don't think so. I'm just not interested to learn to cook....yet. Maybe soon. Who knows? 
I know I sometimes don't really help to clean the house. Read carefully. I said sometimes. It means, I do help sometimes. So, it shows here I'm not lazy! If you ask me to do it, I'll do it. 


She even said that her friends agree with her because they have daughters named NADIA also. pfft! I guess you cannot blame us if we are lazy as you said right? I mean, you gave us that name. So maybe I can blame you for my laziness? *wink wink*


So maybe next time if you call me "pemalas", maybe I should say, "dah mama bagi nama NADIA, nak buat camne?" cool tak? hehe.


I still love you, ma!


But I would like to stress here that, I AM NOT A PEMALAS. 


NADIA does not mean "pemalas".


THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment