"life is nothing without love..love is nothing without you.."

Monday, February 28, 2011

my love.


Yesterday, we turned 2 years old. Who would have thought that we would last this long? Definitely not me. But I'm glad that we are and I hope we will be together for more and more years to come. 


I still remember that night you asked me to be your girlfriend (for like a hundredth times) and when I said 'Yes', you were shocked. It was like you did not expect that answer from me. Do you remember? ;)


Thank you so much for being there for me. Thank you for loving me no matter how much hurt I've caused you. Thank you for loving me for who I am. I love you for loving me sincerely. Thank you so much for everything that you have done for me. I am so lucky to have you.


Happy 2nd anniversary sayang :)
Love you lots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment