"life is nothing without love..love is nothing without you.."

Monday, February 21, 2011

cat.

I know there are many of you who are a cat lover. But not me. Not because I hate cats, but I am afraid of them. Yes. I am afraid. I'm scared that they will scratch me with their long and sharp fingernails. It happened to me when I was a kid. So, I am still traumatized over what happened to me before. But I used to be a cat lover. Trust me, I was. Well, before that traumatizing event. Haha. 

So anyway, I'm not here to talk about my fear of cats. But just to show you some cute pictures of them. Trust me, THEY ARE CUTE. Let me present to you, CATS WITH MUSTACHE. These are my top 5 favorites:







Aren't they all look so cute with their mustache? Wanna see more pictures of cats with mustache, click here.


Cuteness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment