"life is nothing without love..love is nothing without you.."

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Hachiko.


Because I can't sleep, I decided to watch a movie. And I chose "Hachiko: A Dog's Story". It is based on a true story. I've heard people talked about this movie before and they said it's very touching and sad. The review about this movie was all good. So why not, right?

And yes, it was so touching. And yes, I cried. I am not ashamed to admit it. This movie talks about loyalty. Funny how a dog can be so loyal to its master when other human being in this world is backstabbing other human being. 

I want to tell what the movie is all about. But I think if i do it, I will still be typing until tomorrow morning. After watching the movie, it makes me feel like I want a dog. Hachi to be exact. The casts were all good. They played their part so well. I feel like Richard Gere is so handsome and charming in this movie. To be honest, I have always liked Richard Gere. I think he is a good actor. :)

So, if you wanna know about the movie, download it. Or maybe you can Google it and read it. Trust me, it IS a very good movie. :')




p/s: lepas tengok movie nie, makin takbole tido. sebab terpikir-pikir pasal Hachi and tuan dia. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment