"life is nothing without love..love is nothing without you.."

Monday, February 21, 2011

CINDERELLA.


No, I'm not talking that I wish I could be a Cinderella or my life as a Cinderella. But I just realized that the Cinderella cartoon that I watched when I was a little is not the Disney's version. (Gasp!) And I don't like the Disney's version. (Gasp again!) Too much singing. I only watched half of it. The version that I watched was much more relax and less depressing than the Disney's.

I googled for it so many times but they only have the Disney's version, the Betty Boop's version (yerp, Exactly!), the Russian's version, Anime's version and also the Urdu's version (no idea!). But zilch for my version of Cinderella. 

I couldn't remember what the real title is but I'm pretty sure it is Cinderella. I wish I could find and download it. I can't even find pictures of my version of Cinderella. What I can remember from my version are: no cat, the step mother is not so evil-looking, the Prince is handsome and there's a part where she irons the step sisters' dress. Do anybody know this version?

HELP! It frustrates me because I can't stop thinking about it until I find it. This is stresses me out! PFFT!

2 comments:

  1. Try this
    Originally released directly to video in 1994, Cinderella is a 48-minute animated film adapted from the classic fairy tale, "Cinderella" by Charles Perrault. The movie was produced by Jetlag Productions and was distributed to DVD in 2002 by GoodTimes Entertainment as part of their "Collectible Classics" line.

    ReplyDelete