"life is nothing without love..love is nothing without you.."

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Lizzie Mcguire.


Lizzie Mcguire. Do you guys still remember the show? It was one of my favorite show at  Disney Chanel when I was young. I remember I had to always fight with my brothers for the remote control so that I can watch the show. And I usually got it. Why? Let just say, don't mess with your big sista, people! Hehe.

Anyway, while I was browsing the MTV's website, I came across this news.


I'm like "Whoa! Really? Inneresting" If this is for real, I so gonna watch it! I mean, it will be cool to see if it will be a hit like before. Plus, I am a fan of Lizzie Mcguire. Hehe. 

And if it's true that Hilary Duff signed up for this, good for her. I mean, does she even still acting or singing? The last I saw her on television was on GG. No new movies or album. Accept a new book. Have you heard that she is a novelist now? Oh well, whatever makes her rich.

p/s: I am so hoping this will happen. Peace!

2 comments: