"life is nothing without love..love is nothing without you.."

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

PROCRASTINATOR.


I must not procrastinate.

I wish I can!

And now I have lots of assignments to do. And yet, I still didn't do anything about it! I kept on saying I will do it in a couple of hours and in the end, nothing has been done.

My list of assignments:
1. Read a Novel.
2. Find 10 journals and conduct TWO lesson plans and write a report about it.
3. TWO presentations.

And right now, I feel like watching Pretty Little Liars latest episode. Maybe I'll start looking for journals after watching PLL. Maybe..

p/s: All of the assignments are due before end of this month. And now, it is already the second week of the month. *sigh*

2 comments:

  1. "I kept on saying I will do it in a couple of hours and in the end, nothing has been done."

    Well said. Well said. Not having the work done after couple of hours wouldnt hurt much. I've wasted couple of days just to get 'the mood', you know.

    Anyway, goodluck for both of us.

    P/S: Me being here reading your blog, was an act of procrastination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and me replying your comment is also an act of procrastination :)

    good luck to both of us.

    ReplyDelete