"life is nothing without love..love is nothing without you.."

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Pa, are you okay?

Okay, I don't know if there is something wrong with my dad but he suddenly asked me whether if I want an iPad or not. Pa, are you okay? And what kind of question is that? Do I want an iPad or not? Duhh. Of course! Who doesn't, right? It's not like I begged him for it. He suddenly popped the question. Haha.

And I terus Google about iPad 2. *Semangat!*


  • It is thinner and lighter than iPad 1 and iPhone 4. *wow*
  • It has 2 cameras. One at the front and the other one is at the back for taking pics and also video chat. *double wow*
  • It's faster.
  • It has 2 colors. Black and white. And both are equally hot! Should i choose black? Or should I choose white? Maybe black. No no. Maybe white. Oh boy! I'm confused!
But it's not like I'm going to get it sooner or later. Knowing my dad, I probably won't get it at all. I hate it when I get all excited only to know that I'll get crushed later. *sigh*

p/s: Preparing myself, mentally and physically, in case I didn't get the iPad 2. Haha. Okay, I should continue doing my ASSignment rather than thinking about something that I might or might not get. But still...I'm pretty excited just thinking about it. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment