"life is nothing without love..love is nothing without you.."

Monday, March 21, 2011

which one suits me better?

Okay, I am so nervous right now for my demo teaching tomorrow that I can't sleep. And when I am stressed out and nervous, I tend to eat a lot. I don't want that to happen. So, I'm distracting myself by blogging.

I have always wanted to have a beautiful, shiny, long hair. But unfortunately, my hair is unhealthy. My hair drop is so not normal that I am now almost bald. And because of that, I want to have a short hair. Like super short. (To keep my hair from gugur excessively, of course.)

But the problem is, I'm scared. Because I don't know whether it will suit my face shape or not. And the second reason is, I have no money to go to a hair saloon. *sigh*

But I do have a few hairstyles that I really want. But like I said before, I'm scared that the hairstyle does not suit my face shape.


my first choice.

my second choice. Thanks to Fa :)

And this is my third choice.

Now do you see my dilemma? Not everybody can pull off that kind of look. Especially my first two choices. But I really want the first picture's hairstyle. It looks so fierce! Haha.

p/s: I'm still scared and nervous. HELP!

2 comments:

  1. sheesh!! tiga2 pun aku rase cam comel utk ko....ape kate ko try search kat google, application yg try rambut2 kat muka ko...ade, aku penah main dulu...tp x ingat link... tp, yg aku rase edgy bg ko style number 3. mcm selesa utk ko style kan, plus, kalau buat number 3 dulu dan ko x selesa, ko bleh terus potong utk number 1, if xnk jgk terus potong utk number 2. bijak x aku? hahaha.. just my humble opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aku try carik but mostly kene bayar. oh menarik idea ko! bagus2! hehe

    ReplyDelete